Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Entry #2

I scream, you scream, we all scream for symbols! During this week's lecture we learned many new symbols and quite a bit of information to remember too. I can understand the basic of most of the symbols but when asked to actually do symbol => English or English => symbol. That's a different story, so far looking at a few questions on the assignment it seems that it's going to give the practice i need for symbols => English and vice versa. After looking and attempting most of the assignment, the part that I had trouble with was question that are similar to #4.
4. Suppose T is a set of natural numbers. Consider the statement:
                      S2 : Every element of T is an integer power of 2.
Which of the following statements imply S2? Which of the following statements are implied by S2? Explain.
These kind of question's I don't really know how to answer so I guess I'll never to understand how to do them by the first test.

No comments:

Post a Comment